Cost of living in Dresden, Germany vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.607 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 60% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,989元 (€2,102) in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Brasov costs 85 lei (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rosario costs ARS $86 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in The Hague costs €1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 164,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)