Cost of living in Dresden, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.386 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 50% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,459 (€3,176) in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,200 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)