Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01189 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 35% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,814元 (1,246,255 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.50TL (about 2 hours ago)