Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.467 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 57% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,503 (€3,282) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)