Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.810 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 74% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,855元 (€2,670) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)