Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018.
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 22% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,242元 in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)