Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,322 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.785 CNY / QAR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 147% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,635 (16,603 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)