Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00308 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 34% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,864 (3,206,688 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)