Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00290 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 30% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 6,954元 (2,396,252 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 200,000Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €26,975 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 60 (about 3 hours ago)