Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24800 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 28% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 7,892元 (31,821₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tomsk costs руб 1,430,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)