Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24840 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 28% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 7,205元 (29,007₴) in Dnipro.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 540 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)