Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25030 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 28% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,155 (28,585₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (about 1 hour ago)