Cost of living in Djibouti vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03765 CNY / DJF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 109% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,820元 (499,816 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saratov costs руб 155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zielona Góra costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $56 (about 2 hours ago)