Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.811 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,642 (7,533TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)