Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.680 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,270 (4,922TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)