Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.071 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 36% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元6,365 (5,945TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)