Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38590 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 24% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 7,571元 (E£ 19,619) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 10,630 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)