Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38158 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 29% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,628 (E£ 27,853) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)