Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10593 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 12% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,160 (₨171,431) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)