Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.344 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 83% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,509 ($2,602) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)