Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.619 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 91% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,190 ($2,597) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)