Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.737 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 78% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,873 (€3,732) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (21 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)