Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06676 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 15% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元12,794 (₨ 191,653) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)