Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05901 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 12% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 9,733元 (₨ 164,930) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)