Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.624 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 76% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,351 ($2,921) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ploieşti costs 15 lei (41 minutes ago)