Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.912 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 95% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 21,465元 ($3,105) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $11 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)