Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.904 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,005 (7,356TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (29 minutes ago)