Cost of living in Den Helder, Netherlands compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.355 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Den Helder (Netherlands) is 32% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,623 (€2,804) in Den Helder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 73,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (36 minutes ago)