Cost of living in Den Helder, Netherlands compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.903 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Den Helder (Netherlands) is 35% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,658 (€1,602) in Den Helder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)