Cost of living in Delhi, India vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,600 prices entered by 543 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09774 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 11% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,348元 (₨105,877) in Delhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 543 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Hamilton costs C$3.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Murree costs ₨1,032,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Managua costs 37 C$ (about 1 hour ago)