Cost of living in Dawei, Myanmar vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00436 CNY / MMK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dawei (Myanmar) is 32% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 6,823元 (1,564,288 Kyat) in Dawei.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)