Cost of living comparison between David, Panama and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.765 CNY / PAB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in David (Panama) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,755 (2,181 B/.) in David.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)