Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017.
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 47% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,130 in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)