Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018.
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 48% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,330 in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (28 minutes ago)