Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.263 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 135% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元36,690 (AU$6,971) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (18 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)