Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.319 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 66% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,908 (€3,540) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (39 minutes ago)