Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.413 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 65% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,696 (€3,331) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)