Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.786 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 71% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,116 (€2,198) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sopron costs 5,600 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)