Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00301 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 30% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,992元 (4,323,135 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (39 minutes ago)