Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 610 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00301 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 33% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,281 (4,405,840 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dresden costs €1.55 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,579 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (41 minutes ago)