Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00306 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 33% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,652 (4,130,046 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £86 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)