Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.765 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 51% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,465 (﷼ 7,629) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨28,462 (29 minutes ago)