Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.847 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 68% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,146元 (﷼ 10,909) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)