Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.682 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 55% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,529 (﷼ 9,231) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (38 minutes ago)