Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01350 CNY / SYP *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 39% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 6,106元 (452,273 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$15 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)