Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01104 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 70% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,463 (2,306,171 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)