Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00615 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 71% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,763元 (₩3,050,493) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Samara costs руб 30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)