Cost of living comparison between Daejeon, South Korea and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00591 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 35% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,270 (₩3,429,479) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 12 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)