Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00587 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 60% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,968 (₩2,722,144) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alwar costs ₨10,165 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 40,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)