Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00610 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 52% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,724元 (₩2,739,494) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)