Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00612 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 56% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,560元 (₩2,543,018) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Catania costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 1 hour ago)