Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 8% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,163 (30,848,260 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)