Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 7% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,821 (31,841,542 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 2 hours ago)