Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.754 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,900 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,377 (5,346 zł) in Częstochowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)