Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.951 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,658 (S/. 4,950) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)