Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01008 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,005元 (CH$1,290,382) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $89 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rabat costs 50 Dirham (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)