Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01058 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 11% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,190 (CH$1,152,562) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)