Cost of living comparison between Culiacán, Mexico and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36050 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,883 (Mex$ 30,190) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)