Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.102 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,814 (R$ 8,949) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)