Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.718 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,467 (R$ 7,256) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)