Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.212 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,305 (R$ 9,180) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (29 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)