Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.847 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,335元 (R$ 7,221) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (38 minutes ago)