Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.646 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,938 (R$ 6,644) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)