Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.883 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 17% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,697 ($1,699) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beni Mellal costs 30 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Saltillo costs Mex$ 50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,000 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Springfield, Illinois costs $7 (33 minutes ago)