Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00225 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 22% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,055 (COL$3,137,269) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (about 1 hour ago)