Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00226 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 20% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,265 (COL$3,208,263) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (25 minutes ago)