Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.713 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 31% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,124元 ($1,955) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 315 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Regina costs C$1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oxford costs £150 (about 2 hours ago)