Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29185 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 9% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,639 (L 60,440) in Coxen Hole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yogyakarta costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 174KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)