Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01221 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 35% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,234元 (1,329,577 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 10₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)