Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01181 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 34% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,069元 (1,360,875 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beaverton, Oregon costs $100 (38 minutes ago)