Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01179 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 20% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,316 (959,805 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 48,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)