Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01192 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 32% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,867 (1,331,133 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €16 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,250 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 20 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Asunción costs 15,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Raipur costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Yerevan costs 130,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)