Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.863 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 51% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,474 (€1,714) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (about 1 hour ago)