Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 228%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.665 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 135% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,831 (Bs 38,864) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fortaleza costs R$ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 600 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (25 minutes ago)