Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 265%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.692 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 122% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元34,705 (Bs 50,182) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €94,463 (about 1 hour ago)