Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.813 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 107% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,688 (€2,648) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)