Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01027 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 25% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,746 (CH$1,338,610) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$145 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$95,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Asunción costs 4 Gs (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 98 (43 minutes ago)