Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01010 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,806元 (CH$1,466,130) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$524 (39 minutes ago)