Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01039 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 28% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,091 (CH$1,356,831) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $120 (35 minutes ago)