Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,377 prices entered by 228 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.055 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 135% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,468 (kr22,242) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 110,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beersheba costs 2,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €429 (about 1 hour ago)