Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 952 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.017 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 142% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 24,241元 (kr23,828) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £150 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Victoria, Seychelles costs 2,000 ₨ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £800 (30 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 84 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)