Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,635 prices entered by 227 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.050 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 125% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,414 (kr20,397) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)