Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.786 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,224 (R$ 9,082) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (44 minutes ago)