Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.999 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,311 (R$ 7,158) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)