Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05563 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 30% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,031 (126,378 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)