Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06086 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 29% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,848 (128,961 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (40 minutes ago)