Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05750 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 26% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元6,628 (115,269 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 100 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Burlington, Vermont costs $40 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,485,310 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 650 ман (20 minutes ago)