Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05724 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 28% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 7,922元 (138,401 Dinar) in Constantine.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 550 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pori costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 3 hours ago)