Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.696 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,677 (5,704 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨28,462 (25 minutes ago)