Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.671 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 5% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,099 (6,043 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)