Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.682 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,936 (5,908 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (34 minutes ago)