Cost of living comparison between Constanţa, Romania and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.645 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 5% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,903 (9,059 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)