Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00070 CNY / GNF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 67% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,068 (22,845,642 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ithaca, New York costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)