Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.903 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 7% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,658 (€1,349) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (21 minutes ago)